- This policy is for returns on products purchased directly from OCR Solutions Technology.
- RMA (Return Material Authorization) required on ALL returns. Products must be received within 15 days of RMA issuance. Returns without RMA will be refused. Contact OCR Solutions Technology Customer Service and Support for details.
- Returned products subject to inspection, such as non-warranty-able events including but not limited to damage to missing parts or software, or damage related to any abuse, misuse of the product or user negligence of such product. If user has caused damage to the product(s), customer agrees pay any costs associated with damage to missing parts or software, or damage related to any abuse, misuse of the product or user negligence of such product. You agree that OCR Solutions may offset such amount against any refund or credit applicable for such returned product.
- Customer must return product in original unit packaging and adequate over-packing (or pay for replacement packaging to be sent to them by OCR Solutions).
- Up to 30 days from purchase date unopened – full refund on inspection.
- Up to 30 days from purchase date opened – refund minus 15% restocking fee.
- Up to 30 days from purchase date defective – replacement and OCR Solutions pays shipping.
- After 30 days from purchase, no returns or refunds other than warranty repair or replacement during warranty period according to the product warranty. Customer may be billed for shipping if no defect found.
OCR Solutions Technology does not refund original shipping, handling and other charges accrued at time of original purchase. If you received a free promotional item on condition of purchase of a returned item, you must return the promotional item or you will be charged for it. Custom-configured products, close-out products, and refurbished products may NOT be returned; all sales are final.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at OCR Solutions.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage. Cracked scanner CIS modules and lenses are considered to be physical damage. Physical damage to any product purchased at OCR Solutions.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage. Cracked scanner CIS modules and lenses are considered to be physical damage.
Advanced Exchange Returns
OCR Solutions Technology, at its discretion, may issue an Advanced Exchange (AE) return. An AE is typically issued when a product has been determined by our technical team to have failed with 14 days of receipt. Users must provide adequate access, including remote desktop diagnostics, to be considered for an AE return. A credit card deposit is required for all qualified AE events, with the deposit being refunded when the replacement unit has been received by OCR Solutions.
Note that OCR Solutions has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
OCR Solutions does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.