<<Ultrasonic Paper Jam Detection>> Avision AD215 Document Scanner
20 PPM and 40 IPM Scanner
At 11.8 inches long and weighting only 1400 grams, the Avision AD215 incorporate a built-in automatic document feeder (ADF) and card scanner in a compact unit. With the innovative design of fordable ADF and front tray, the AD215 are easy to travel with and lets you bring productivity of batches scanning to any workplace.
Convenient mobile scanning
With an optional Wi-Fi module, the AD215W is able to wirelessly connect to your mobile device and let your mobile device directly instruct a scan and receive a scanned image.
Productive and Flexible
- Fast scan rate up to 20 pages per minute and 40 images per minute
- 20-page Auto Document Feeder (27 and 105 g/m²)
- Front and Rear Feeder to accept embossed card up to 1.25mm and paper up to legal size and weight between 27 and 105 g/m²
- Auto crop and straighten a skew document
- Press and scan to cloud servers via the bundled software Button Manager V2
- Press and paste your scanned image directly to your text editor via the bundled software Button Manager V2
- Earth-friendly LED technology
- Long page scanning: 118″ (<300 dpi, color)
- Auto power off setting
Easy to scan with a press of a button
With Avision’s newly developed software application- Button Manager V2, the AD215 scan both sides of a page directly to PDF, searchable PDF, JPEG, or to office applications like Word or Excel® with a press of a button. The AD215 automatically recognize the size of each document, detect and straighten for skew, and show images in their proper orientation. Plus, the scanned image can be sent directly to your specified destination including e-mail, printer, image editing software application, or even a cloud server such as Google Drive or Microsoft SharePoint.
What we have bundled
The Avision AD215 comes with TWAIN and ISIS drivers, and is bundled with a suite of powerful software applications that include Avision Button Manager V2, AVScan X, and Nuance PaperPort SE 14. With Button Manager V2, you can create searchable PDFs, scan and send images to e-mail, printer, or other destinations with a simple press of the Scan button. The AVScan X and PaperPort are highly effective image processing and document management software that helps you streamline your task more efficiently.