What is Our Contact Tracing Technology?
This COVID-19 contact tracing software solution captures and registers a person’s ID in order to track each patient and their testing results. Information is stored centrally generating local, statewide, and even global heat maps in real-time.
How it works:
- The technician scans the ID using a digital scanner or a mobile device. CaptureMax™ software will then extract ID information directly from the image using our advanced OCR engine
- The technician then verifies the information is correct and can edit each field if necessary
- The system will check for duplicate accounts
- The technician records patient temperature and adds email, phone, and notes (if required)
- Information is sent to our central database hosted on the Microsoft Azure Platform
- Pertinent virus tracking information is entered: Status, Patient temperature, Notes if needed
- If there is a visit history the system will pull the information from the database if needed
- The system will then print crucial patient information directly to a printer
- The printer will create a label that is applied onto the test vial
- In parallel, the patient information is sent to our cloud database and an account is created
- Accurate – Avoid the human error by eliminating manual input of information
- Safe – Allows technicians to stay at a safe distance as the ID scanned directly from the patient’s hand
- Cloud Solution – Information is centrally stored on the cloud for easy deployment
- Fast – The system reads an ID in 4 Seconds and creates the account
- Real-Time Tracking – Using our Heat Map function executives have access to heat maps to better understand problematic locations and issues in real-time. This allows adjusting treatment and personnel priorities faster
- Face Image – The face image from the ID is cropped off for later account visual verification. There is a future option to add Face Recognition that will compare the account image to a live picture of the patient.
- Prints – The system has customized print settings and is bundled with our partners’ mobile printers. It conveniently prints labels automatically from the system with the patient’s information.
- Ease of customization and flexibility