Avision AV5400 Document Scanner
50 PPM Document Scanner
The AV5400 is the next generation of A3 document scanners. This scanner has an advanced CIS (Contact Image Sensor) technology, the scanner is slimmer compared to traditional scanners with CCD design.
Capable of scanning A3 size pages, the slim AV5400 is suited to scan complete book spreads, two letter-sized pages (simultaneously), large-format magazines, legal-sized documents, photographs and more, all in brilliant color.
- Fast scan rate of 50 PPM in simplex mode or 100 IPM in duplex mode in B&W at 300 dpi
- ADF and flatbed accepts paper up to A3 size (11.7” x 16.5”)
- Supports long page scanning upto 118” (300 cm)
- LED light source requires no warm-up time
- Delivers color, grayscale, or black and white images simultaneously in one scan
- Scans documents and embossed hard cards
- Ultrasonic multi-feed detection provides efficient multi-page scanning uninterruptedly
- Press a button to scan, create searchable PDF, print, e-mail, or link to cloud servers such as Google Docs or Microsoft SharePoint
- Includes industry standard TWAIN/ISIS drivers
- Mac Drivers
A Fast, and Duplex Scanner
The AV5400 supports paper up to A3 size. This is a very fast scanner made to support special projects and proprietary customer needs. The AV5400 offers high scan rates ofupto50 pages per minute and 100 images per minute (B&W, 300 dpi, landscape). The 50-page auto document feeder is also robust enough to feed paper insize between 5.8" x 8.3" and A3 (11.7" x 16.5”) and supports a paper weight between 60 g/m2 (16 lb) and 105 g/m2 ( 28 lb).
Multiple Crop Feature
The scanner comes the feature of cropping multiple images. With this feature, various sizes of documents such as photos, ID Cards, or business cards can be placed on the flatbed and the scanner is able to crop and create multiple images according to the original sizes in one single scan.
Earth-Friendly LED Technology
The AV5400 delivers high throughput and reliable performance. The earth-friendly unit offers LED technology that requires no warm up time and has lower power consumption does not generate mercury vapor like other traditional scanners using the CCFL (cold cathode fluorescent lamp) technology. Complete bundled software applications The AV5400 comes with TWAIN, MAC and ISIS drivers, and is bundled with a suite of powerful software applications that includes Avision Button Manager V2, AvScan 5.0, and ScanSoft PaperPort 11SE. With Button Manager V2, you can scan to searchable PDF, JPEG, BMP, or GIF file format, save to folder on your computer, and scan to e-mail, image editing application, or a cloud application such as Google Docs or Microsoft SharePoint with a press of a button. The AVScan V5 and ScanSoft PaperPort are highly effective image processing and document management software that helps you streamline your task more efficiently.
Technically challenged? We offer free installation and configuration of your scanner through a remote session.
- Product Code: AV5400
- Availability: In Stock