World Leading Face Recognition Technology
OCR adds one more disruptive technology to its portfolio of solutions. Experience the best-in-class accuracy and unmatched speed with GDPR-ready face recognition products.
Independently tested by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), U.S. Department of Commerce, our solution has TOP ranks in NIST Face Recognition Vendor Test (FRVT)* in the following categories:
- MUGSHOT (the images have geometry in reasonable conformance with the ISO/IEC 19794-5 Full Frontal image type) which resembles the use case scenario for mobile and desktop authentication, access control and border control.
- WILD (the images are very unconstrained, with wide yaw and pitchpose variations. Faces can be occluded, including hair and hands) which resembles the scenario of IP video surveillance face recognition.
We offer face recognition in two forms: C++ API (SDK) and RESTful API. The Face recognition engine is cross platform, supporting server,
mobile, edge (embedded) implementations as well as extremely scalable city- and nation-wide roll-outs.
It is completely cross-domain (designed for working with images coming from various sources with stable quality and performance) and supports:
- ID extracted face photographs
- any mobile/WEB camera, and
- is hardware agnostic when it comes to IP camera support.
The system works with still images and live video stream (including recorded video clips).
In addition to 1:1, 1:many and many:many face matching engine supports the following attributes estimation and other functions such as:
- race (ethnicity)
- eye status
- gaze tracking
- head pose
- glasses (both prescription and sunglasses)
Advanced Liveness Engine allows creating robust anti-spoofing system utilizing both cooperative (user interacts with the system by blinking, smiling, etc.) and non-cooperative (using depth sensor and IR spectrum) liveness checks scenarios.
We support flexible per component and per facility licensing. Thus, OCR is ready to offer complete solution for face biometric system implementation in organizations of any size and structure.
* NIST FRVT Ongoing test results may be found by following this link:
DISCLAIMER: Specific hardware and software products identified in this report were used in order to perform the evaluations described in this document. In no case does identification of any commercial product, trade name, or vendor, imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor does it imply that the products and equipment identified are necessarily the best available for the purpose.